The Plex Media Server contains many API commands that can be used to get information about the Plex server.
- Server Capabilities
- Provides information about the capabilities of the Plex server.
- Server Identity
- Provides basic information about the Plex server, such as the installed Plex version.
- Server Preferences
- Gets a list of all the preferences from the Plex server that can be found in the Plex settings.
- Get Libraries
- Gets the information about each library that has been added to the Plex server.
- Get Accounts
- Gets the information about each account that has been added to the Plex server.
- Get Devices
- Gets the historical information about each devices that has been authorized access to the Plex server.
- Active Sessions
- Gets detailed information about the active play sessions currently happening on the Plex server.